Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Eclipse

Gold Member
As there are now quite a few of us "down this way" does anyone fancy having a meet in Plymouth? It doesn't have to be large numbers or anything, just a "get to know you" sort of thing and a girly night out? But having said that, the more the merrier:D

I have been to one before in Portsmouth and it was great, but quite a distance to travel. So I was thinking perhaps Plymouth would be a good meet-up place?

What does everyone/anyone think?

Well the list would be as follows.....

Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi

Im sure a few more will add there names.
I know for sure that me, lucky karen and dibspl will be up for it.

I hope to make this meet!

Wow, what a response already!

I am free anytime (oo er). As Sonkie is the resident "expert" perhaps it would be best for her to suggest venues for the meet? Sorry Sonkie, don't mean to pass the buck as it were, but if you could suggest places to meet, then we can all decide.

I live next door to Portsmouth but will be in Plymouth for a week on August 18th. If the meet falls between the 18th & 26th then I'm game ... if not, then maybe I could meet you (Eclipse) for a coffee some time?

Wow, what a response already!

I am free anytime (oo er). As Sonkie is the resident "expert" perhaps it would be best for her to suggest venues for the meet? Sorry Sonkie, don't mean to pass the buck as it were, but if you could suggest places to meet, then we can all decide.

Russian dolls dates sound good......! I think we will have to ask Lucky the places to go.....but in town every other building is a pub or club...so spoilt for choice.....!

Anytime should be ok for me - no plans to be away at the moment.
In summer, somewhere on the Barbican would be nice. But once we decide dates and times we can decide the place - as you say loads to choose from.
We could do the same as Bath and have a lunchtime meet and a night out for anyone that wants to stay over?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pls x

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime

I live next door to Portsmouth but will be in Plymouth for a week on August 18th. If the meet falls between the 18th & 26th then I'm game ... if not, then maybe I could meet you (Eclipse) for a coffee some time?
Will try to arrange the meet for that time, if not I would love to come up and meet you anytime during that week

As RD will be down in Plymouth, all the way from Portsmouth, could I suggest a meet on Saturday 18th August, we could meet up lunch time and then again in the evening for a boogie. I will be staying overnight on the Saturday (whatever Saturday we decide), but just thought I would throw a date in to see what anyone else thought?

That would certainly give me the incentive to get back on track with my diet this Tuesday! If I stick to it like glue, I could be back at the weight I was when I met you in Portsmouth! (yes I HAVE gained that much! :( )

Back