plz help in lots of pain

Take any normal stomach pain relievers - alka seltzer, etc. Sorry to hear you're suffering, and yes, you're right it's your body reacting to what you ate after being on shakes for so long :hug99:

Milk might help soothe your stomach, but to be honest you might be better off just sipping water, weak tea or maybe some diaoralyte.

Best thing i find is peppermint drops into hot water, and sip it, or just hot water, help the wind in the top half of your stomach, its only cos of the gases hun, like trapped wind, so help this by sipping hot water, and the peppermint if you have it in, will alleviate the pain. x

You need a good poo, i suffered this too when i binged :( as soon as i had a poo poo i was better (still there not as bad) .

try a coffee ? ( i had some choclate and coffee and went within 10 mins) .

good grief!! ha. no wonder you had indigestion!! i had this yesterday hon after eating some chicken but i think mine was food poisoning :S eating six rennie's at once after sending OH to chemist after 10 hours of agony was a last resort before the docs and it worked. gaviscon did nothing for me at all!! if you have any further problems get rennie's. they solve almost any stomach issue that doesn't require medical attention!!

abz xx

Aww you poor thing Night night - I guess this was what you were worried about coming off SS - hopefully it wont be too long before you can get back on again. In the meantime, next time you think you might need to have a binge, why dont you come on here for some support, so we can talk you out of it x

sounds like gallstones, get it checked out

I was just about to say exactly the same thing. I have had 5 major attacks now and had my scan 2 weeks ago which confirmed it. Seeing the surgeon on 12th December.

Get it looked into, as soon as poss. XXX

Back