pms eating!!!!

dont worry about it hun....if your anything like me.....i would kill someone if they took the chocolate bar away :dragon: (how cool is that smiley!!)

I sympathise. i dont know what it is about chocolate and pms but Ive had my years of hell over it. Got to the point where hubby would rush to the newsagent and bring up a few bars, just so that I would revert from a being a total cow to nice little wifey again!! It nearly always worked (well for a little bit) then I would feel even worse for having pigged out!

Even now when he knows im on my diet he can sometimes sense premenstrual hormones stirring and he'll say, "Shall i go buy you a choccie?"
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not looking forward to that, just started point counting and i'm fast approaching that time of month!! Ekkk!

I've read its something to do with the body needing magnesium/Iron/Vit B?!

BUT even though you crave the sweet stuff, its the WORSE thing to eat as it shoots the blood sugars up and they crash just as quick = bad mood swings!
A friend recommended Starflower capsuals.
If all else fails, maybe frozen yoghurt or very dark chocolate?
Good luck

I never before tried Muller Rice, and I bought one the other day and thought it was scrummy (i like it warmed up in the microwave). They are low fat but a bit indulgent at around 200 cals per pot. I think theymight help though when that totm comes around.

Back