pmt

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Does anybody else find that there pmt is worse when there on slimming world i do mostly green days and i'm beginning to think that , that might be why i feel like i want to kill someone and i'm not usually that bad at allXXX:mad:

hahaha welcome to my world i feel blinding today though honstly i don't think i have ever had pmt like this it's a good job i have a sense of humour lol

Thak goodness I'm past all that! But once in a while I go really hormonal, and I have to warn everyone at work to avoid me!

Being on a green day should help if you have cravings because carbs work the same way as chocolate

I agree, green is a good one for comfort food but I know what you mean about being more irritable. I have sugar cravings on occasion for TOTM and SW doesn't support that unfortunately, the OH just steers clear for a day lol. Hope you feel better x

Maybe its becuase normally you would comfort yourself so it doesnt seem as bad, but now you are concious of what you are eating so maybey your noticing it more.

nah it's not cravings it's actual rage haha i'm really aware of my hormones cause i cant take the pill and stuff sends me wacko jacko, i'm very aware that i'm getting unnecassarily irritated i was thinking maybe it was the drop in sugar levels or something i don't know was just a thoughtXXX thanks though ladies

I am due on tomorrow and this month it cannot come quick enough, my PMT has been like world war three in my head. Talk about short tempered!!! My god I have tried to keep my head down but back at work today.....please god send me the curse soon....(lol)...xx

haha snap it's awful i don't ever feel like this , there is a woman in my office who keeps talking who is in serious danger of unleashing the pmt monster, yesterday i tutted that much i started sounding like skippy the bush kangaroo lmao

Back