Podgy to Princess! My EE diary!

swprincess said:
aww well it's an exciting time getting so close to target hun and I think everyone blips slightly when they have the freedom!

Cabin crew? How exciting! :) I can certainly imagine that can make following SW tricky at the best of times, so just stick with it darl! sounds like you have done great :) and tomorrow is always a new day sweets!

Your right! Tomorrow im back on 100% thanks!!!

Well I've made a lovely broccolli bacon and onion quiche in my loaf tin so can't wait to get started eating it tomorrow :)

Unfourtunatly I'm doing sw from home this time, not sure how I'm going to do but going to give it my best darn shot :)

Just worried about finding syn values so i reckon I'll be posting lots in the syn value section lol!

I'm doing it from home too, I always put "syns in....." into google and it always brought up answers on minimins website, that's how I found this!! Everyones really helpful on here working stuff out for you too!!

Quiche sounds good!

thanks hun! :)

Well I woke up this morning and found out I had to go to work which is poo lol so didnt end up having any breakfast and only just got in! so I'm just of to have something to eat I'm starved!

Day 1 - 20/05/11

Weighed in at 290 :(

Superfree are Green
Free food is Green
Hexs are Orange
Syns are Red

Friday - EE

Mid morning snack
Shape zero yogurt (0 syns)
Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato