POINT OF INTEREST

2.4lb off for me this week...that's with a weekend away...we were at holiday cottage with friends so I drank vodka and diet coke and I had made kebabs for BBQ and potatoes skins for the day after...so I knew there was something I could eat and enjoy...also made some snacks for one syn each. Start nights tonight which will be the test as everyone brings food in...I'm gonna make the banana and choc chip cake for 6syns per slice....I will stay on track...hopefully.

Another 2lbs off for me today =D

Only 23lbs to target.
Woo! =D

2.4lb off for me this week...that's with a weekend away...we were at holiday cottage with friends so I drank vodka and diet coke and I had made kebabs for BBQ and potatoes skins for the day after...so I knew there was something I could eat and enjoy...also made some snacks for one syn each. Start nights tonight which will be the test as everyone brings food in...I'm gonna make the banana and choc chip cake for 6syns per slice....I will stay on track...hopefully.

Well done thats great considering a weekend away. Good for you for planning ahead with the snacks etc. Do you weigh at home?

3 lb off in total for me this week please

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Hi willfitskinny - Can you just confirm your loss this week, as 2days ago your loss for the week was 2lbs off now your post says 3lbs off? Was your WI 2 off as we only weigh once a week?

Hi willfitskinny - Can you just confirm your loss this week, as 2days ago your loss for the week was 2lbs off now your post says 3lbs off? Was your WI 2 off as we only weigh once a week?

I weighed in 3 days early couldn't wait lol ill behave in future n stop wi'ing early. :-/

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Back