POINT OF INTEREST

2lb off, not quite my gain but at least it moved x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies!
Oh ive missed being online, ive had a horrendous 3 weeks but managed to hold it together just, had to move home with the hubby, got a cold then a chest infection then told have you managed to lose weight yet you're (Me) still fat by a person i considered a friend and i have very few friends due to illness well lets say im one less now lol so i ate myself sick ugh... so i gained 4lb over two weeks but got weighed in tonight and ive managed to lose 3.5 lbs prob due to being poorly but im gonna damage control and be good and make sure it stays off or next week i'll maintain.

How is everyone? hope life has been treating you well and that you're all happy and healthy :)

Peace Jo x

Hello ladies!
Oh ive missed being online, ive had a horrendous 3 weeks but managed to hold it together just, had to move home with the hubby, got a cold then a chest infection then told have you managed to lose weight yet you're (Me) still fat by a person i considered a friend and i have very few friends due to illness well lets say im one less now lol so i ate myself sick ugh... so i gained 4lb over two weeks but got weighed in tonight and ive managed to lose 3.5 lbs prob due to being poorly but im gonna damage control and be good and make sure it stays off or next week i'll maintain.

How is everyone? hope life has been treating you well and that you're all happy and healthy :)

Peace Jo x

Awww hi Jo - sorry to hear you've had a $hit time hun. I hope your feeling better now or at least on the mend? Welcome back chick. Ill take into account your gain and your loss. Well done for getting most of that gain back off. Good Luck for the week ahead x

Well done Jo-Lou on getting most of your gain off, sorry you've been having a rubbish time xx

Half off for me this week. X

Awww hi Jo - sorry to hear you've had a $hit time hun. I hope your feeling better now or at least on the mend? Welcome back chick. Ill take into account your gain and your loss. Well done for getting most of that gain back off. Good Luck for the week ahead x

Well done Jo-Lou on getting most of your gain off, sorry you've been having a rubbish time xx

Thanks ladies and well done everyone :)

Oops posted in wrong thread LOL, ignore this! X

2.5lbs off for me.
Hit 10% at meeting. Very chuffed.

11lbs off, 16lbs to go

Thanks a lot.
I'm over the moon.
Thought I was going to lose my usual 2lbs and be just half a pound away from 10% which is so frustrating, but I obviously worked extra hard this week and lost that extra little bit.
I just can't believe I weigh 10% less than I did just 6 weeks ago.
And I am now over halfway to goal.
I have lost more than I've got left to lose.

Last edited:
Were you expecting it? Could you try keeping a diary for a couple of weeks to see if it helps? Dont give up hun

Were you expecting it? Could you try keeping a diary for a couple of weeks to see if it helps? Dont give up hun

No I deserve massive gains, I'm skint no in fact beyond skint so I've had to eat whatever I had in and freezer. But I've done best of a bad job n exercised loads so its kept it to a sts.
Back on it now to shift this last 3 stone :)

from fat to skinny jeans

Back