POINT OF INTEREST

I hate that - May has been a bloody long month. Stick at it hun, it will come off. well done on the STS

I hate that - May has been a bloody long month. Stick at it hun, it will come off. well done on the STS

Thanks I'm last one for excuses but I couldn't justify buying more food when I had some in. None of it was really horrendous n I've mixed it with sw where I can so think for damage limitation it could be worse :-/

from fat to skinny jeans

Week commencing - 3rd June

Its a new week lets do this the clock is ticking

Hhhm not sure I will be contributing this with a minus figure

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 days ... Currently sipping lots of green tea and water to flush flush flush.. Sneaky weigh showing 3lb up after today ... Hoping some is water with 5 mile walk and shred DVD... But know my cake and icecream indulgences yesterday and today won't help..

Dont use your scales hun you will only be gutted at what you see if theyre showing a gain - just try and do as much damage limitation as you can between now and WI x

Dont use your scales hun you will only be gutted at what you see if theyre showing a gain - just try and do as much damage limitation as you can between now and WI x

But I love those scales haha x

Well mine are just never right lol usually 1lb heavier on mine and then last week when it showed a STS theirs showed 1.5 off ..... I give up lol

Well mine are just never right lol usually 1lb heavier on mine and then last week when it showed a STS theirs showed 1.5 off ..... I give up lol

Would be really happy if they were 3lb out this week hehehe

3.5lb off for me, very pleased! :) good luck everyone for the week ahead supposed to be sunny and awesome weather so i guess for me anyhoo that means salad hehe!

Texty as I'm pretty sure I've gained back all those 6lbs I'd lost before - can you start me again this week with a loss of 4.5lbs :) ty

Well done Jo hunnie xx

Thank you hun, back on track now, and thanks for your support and everyone also in this challenge i keep this up i should meet my goal and soon who knows there should be the pitter patter of little feet :) Its been a long hard slog and still a way to go but having support no matter if its gain makes it all so much easier!

Keep up all the good work ladies (And any men :) )Enjoy this weather i sat out in it earlier and i look like a lobster thats what i get for being engrossed in a gossip mag lol

Peace Jo x

Back