POINT OF INTEREST

Awwwww I hope its not long before you hear those little feet hun im keeping my fingers crossed for you x

I seem to be having a how much weight can I gain challenge hehe 0.5lb on for me booo hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me x

2.5lbs off today.
Now under 11 stone (just .5lb though, but still under). Less than a stone til target!

27lbs: 13.5lbs lost, 13.5lbs to go.

Ooh... halfway haha

Heyy sorry I haven't been on here much, my weight has been up, down, up down to the point I lost myself a bit! But my loss is 4lbs overall which is pretty slow going...but May was always going to be a difficult one :)

Downwards next week!

09/06/13

I've updated the list for the week - well done those who are keeping up the challenge and good luck for the week ahead

1lb off for me x

Alas i fell off the wagon spectacularly with a bbq and an awful lot of yummy but naughty stuff and i fell of the sobriety wagon that was unexpected been sober for quite a awhile now it cost me a gain of 3.5 which im gutted but not beaten! as i was not expecting the loss i got last week.
So i'm starting over gonna pull me socks up and aim for atleast 2lb off this week.

I hope everyone has been enjoying this weather its been fab! and i hope everyone has a good week ive got gardening to do which i love and should count as some cheeky body magic hehe!

Well done everyone on their journey so far

Peace Jo x

Well Jo - Ive a feeling this week i will match your gain hun ive been away for the weekend and gone stupid so all my own doing. I need a good week so gonna kick my own bum into gear x

Well Jo - Ive a feeling this week i will match your gain hun ive been away for the weekend and gone stupid so all my own doing. I need a good week so gonna kick my own bum into gear x

Ahh the price of indulgence eh? :)

But im feeling positive i refocused on my goals had stern words with myself lol and i think i will take a leaf out of your book and kick my own backside into gear.
Got the hubby to take me to asda bought lots of salad stuff i enjoy and some food shopping and ive got all my meals planned out for the week ahead dont get me wrong ive had fun this week but to ask myself truly was it worth the gain well honestly nope it wasnt spent most of yesterday feeling bloated and sorry for myself haha

I hope your gain if there is one isnt to much but i hope you had a good time away at the weekend :) xx

I had a fab time hun and it was worth it - but i wont think that on wed at WI lol. Ah sod it lol it will come back off

I had a fab time hun and it was worth it - but i wont think that on wed at WI lol. Ah sod it lol it will come back off

Yup sod it it will come back off - thats what im thinking im determined not to wallow in self-pity like i can do or i tend to be my own worse enemy and had a couple of gains before i kick myself up the bum so i took action and as im sitting here the hubby is eating the ben and jerrys i had in the freezer saying hes taking a hit for me the bugger haha!

Back