POINT OF INTEREST

Stayed the same this week.
Feeling a little disheartened as I was on plan this week as usual and even upped my exercise.
But hey ho, nothing I can do about it now.
Just gotta keep on it so I don't start gaining.

I`m sure it will work out in the end :)

Stayed the same this week.
Feeling a little disheartened as I was on plan this week as usual and even upped my exercise.
But hey ho, nothing I can do about it now.
Just gotta keep on it so I don't start gaining.

Your doing a cracking job hun dont let one week spoil it. It is disheartening but we just pick ourselves up and carry on x

Gonna weigh in tomorrow instead of Wednesday this week. I'll be in town tomorrow & hubby had a hospital appointment Wednesday.

Don 't expect such a good result as last week but if I get into the 9's I'll be well chuffed:)

Scuse the signature! Made a pigs ear of it and haven't worked out how to sort it ! :)

Put on 1lb this week, annoyed with myself as I'd had a good week yet ruined it on Sunday right before weigh in! Never mind! Good luck for weigh ins this week xx

Hi Nat its 1 bad week hun your doing cracking and we still have to live. Ive done the same this week and I know im in for a gain - but my eyes were bigger than my belly over the weekend :-(

Good luck for the week ahead hun x

Hi Nat its 1 bad week hun your doing cracking and we still have to live. Ive done the same this week and I know im in for a gain - but my eyes were bigger than my belly over the weekend :-(

Good luck for the week ahead hun x

Thanks Texty! Its hard work sticking to plan all the time! Good luck for weigh in on wed, hope its not as bad as you think! :) x

Its very hard hun - its a life change and I can see how people lapse back into bad habits ............. but not US :D good luck for the week ahead we can do it

Whoops hello everyone, well 2.5lb gain for me this week but twas worth a little break not been to well, back on track now and i'm aiming for that gain back off.
Hope everyone is healthy and happy

Peace Jo x

0.5 off for me this week so im now back to the weight I was before I went to Leeds with the girls seems to have taken forever.

Dont despair ladies it will come off - keep going you can all do it xx

5lbs off for me this week.
That makes up for the STS last week.

Elfy1807 27lbs - 23.5 off 3.5 to go

Fabulous Elfy well done hunni

Thanks.
So close to goal now.
Just need to keep my focus for the next 2 weeks and then hopefully I'll have it.

Back