POINT OF INTEREST

Evening everyone - Ive updated the stats for the week. Still lots not updating so those that have not updated since the beginning of the challenge I may remove names next week unless they tell me otherwise.

Good luck for the week ahead ladies xx

I think I will be starting again come weigh in on Tuesday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half lb on this week! 2 gains in a row, need to sort myself out! Determined to have a fab week this week and get back on track!

Awww Nat dont be hard on yourself hun life happens. Ive been in the same situation and it feels pants. You can do it, i'll keep everything crossed for you for the week ahead x

Awww Nat dont be hard on yourself hun life happens. Ive been in the same situation and it feels pants. You can do it, i'll keep everything crossed for you for the week ahead x

Thanks Texty! :) Good luck for weigh in on Wed xx

4lb on so i will just keep my goal as it is as not too different :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maintain for me this week next week im going liverpool womens got my appointment thru so even if i maintain next week i will still be two stone lighter than when they last saw me so im actually quite looking forward to this appointment :) lol
Hope everyone is enjoying this weather ive always been a winter baby me so im wilting in this heat but some sunshine is always a treat hehe x

Yayyyyy well done Izzybee :D thats great hun.

Hi Jo well done on the STS - I hope all goes well at the hospital hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

1 on for me this week boooo

Aww not to worry Texty, it will come off next week! Make a nice meal plan for the week ahead and you'll be back on track :D That's helping me so far this week, so hard getting back on track after a gain! Xx

I do need to go back to doing that Nat and filling my diary in ive become as bit lax with planning lately. Ive put a holiday in for next week as Im away for a couple of days with OH. But I shall try to eat wisely x

Sorry I haven`t posted lately, been busy!

2lb off for me. So that`s 3.5 stone so far!!

Well done on losses and STS`s!!

Any gains will soon disappear!! :D

Just half a pound off this week.
3lbs til target weight

Back