POINT OF INTEREST

Well done mandlegrot

Fab Elfy I bet your sooooooooo excited. You could do that for next week whoop

Thanks =)
I really hope it comes off next week.
Would be a fab birthday present.
But if it doesn't, then it doesn't.
It will come off when it comes off.
But I'm gonna stay on track, keep up with my exercise and cross everything.

I have updated the list for this week - as mentioned last week I have removed the people who have not updated at all since the start of the challenge.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone xx

14/7/13

A new week starts today, I wont be going to WI next week as I have put a holiday in, im off to York for a few days. I will still update next Sunday as always.
When im back im determined to shift this last stone or so xx

2lbs off for me this week :) xx

Afternoon all! well first of all 3lb off woohoo \o/ then went to the hosp and ive been moved from gynecology upstairs to the actual fertility clinic after deciding it is weight and PCOS thats the problem i got weighed there and my bmi is 34 down from 41 when i was last there they were so chuffed! only got to get to a bmi of 29-ish now which is about another 3 stone to lose bit oh whats that i see? a light at the end of the tunnel hehe! they took bloods to test for alsorts rubella etc which in a bizarre way is quite encouraging after the last few appointments were "You're to big/heavy/fat" see u in 6 months i go back in about 5 months so gonna do my best to get to my target with all you ladies and i just want to say thanks texty and everyone who doesnt seem to mind my vents/rambling and general waffling on lol

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and not frying to much in this sun! lol

Peace Jo xx

Well done that's a massive difference in your BMI! It's so hard for it to come down as well :-D
Here's to the next 5 months! X

Well done that's a massive difference in your BMI! It's so hard for it to come down as well :-D
Here's to the next 5 months! X

Thank you :D im feeling really positive :) x

Hi Texty.

I lost 3lbs at meeting today, meaning I've hit challenge target and also hit goal at meeting.

I am so over the moon.
Just need to work on maintaining now.

Afternoon all! well first of all 3lb off woohoo \o/ then went to the hosp and ive been moved from gynecology upstairs to the actual fertility clinic after deciding it is weight and PCOS thats the problem i got weighed there and my bmi is 34 down from 41 when i was last there they were so chuffed! only got to get to a bmi of 29-ish now which is about another 3 stone to lose bit oh whats that i see? a light at the end of the tunnel hehe! they took bloods to test for alsorts rubella etc which in a bizarre way is quite encouraging after the last few appointments were "You're to big/heavy/fat" see u in 6 months i go back in about 5 months so gonna do my best to get to my target with all you ladies and i just want to say thanks texty and everyone who doesnt seem to mind my vents/rambling and general waffling on lol

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and not frying to much in this sun! lol

Peace Jo xx

Well done on the 3lb loss this week Jo - more to the point fantastic news on the referral to the fertility clinic Im over the moon for you. You have more reason now than ever to get that next 3 st off to get your BMI down to 29. You can do it girl - good luck xx

Back