POINT OF INTEREST

4lbs off this week, got my 3.5 stone award :D x

Well done on the 3lb loss this week Jo - more to the point fantastic news on the referral to the fertility clinic Im over the moon for you. You have more reason now than ever to get that next 3 st off to get your BMI down to 29. You can do it girl - good luck xx

Thanks Texty! had weigh in tonight and im another 3 lb lighter very pleased started exercising now doing some swimming and loving it,

i hope everyone is happy and still enjoying this weather xx

Fabulous hun well done - keep up the good work your having some cracking losses x

Thanks Texty, lots of SS fruit and starting some exercise i think :D x

Well done Lisa hun - another good week

Not sure how really.. 6 weekends out not in a row so need to focus during week.. This is the worst one 3 nights on the pop and camping eek :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will be having my weigh in either Friday or Saturday this week. Going on hols to Dorset Sunday so won`t be able to weigh in while I`m away.

After my off plan weekend I`ve been doing extra exercise to work off the birthday cake!
Trouble is I`ll be at another kids birthday part on Saturday!! The joys of having five grandkids and another on the way!! :D

Hopefully I won`t gain too much while I`m away but I still intend to enjoy myself within reason!! :D

Well, I weighed in today after a very food heavy weekend expecting a gain.
I'd weighed myself on Saturday afternoon in boots and had put on 4lbs.
I was then weighed on Tuesday at my hospital appointment and I'd put another 1.5lbs on so was expecting a gain of 5.5lbs at weigh in this weekend.

Stepped onto the scales this morning and was greeted with just a half pound gain.
Extremely chuffed.
All that food (and missing 2 gym sessions and a zumba class this week) for just a half pound gain - I am over the moon.

Yup :) I have a very difficult milefield to tackle for the next 2 months though...its going to be hard! But luckily it all falls on every other weekend, so I'm just going to be really, really good when i'm home/at work, and going to enjoy my festivals, but "try" and at least eat one SW friendly meal a day. Will see how it goes, but i need to learn how to deal with it eventually :)

Weighed in earlier and had an unexpected pre-hols boost!

1 lb off!! Even after my off plan weekend!!

Good luck for the week ahead everyone!! :)

Dorset here I come!! :D

As promised I have updated the list with results from people who have provided them so far. Good luck for the week ahead - updated 14/07/13. I have updated the people who have given me their losses, it appears some have either forgotten the challenge or just forgot to tell me their losses the last couple of weeks. I will however update if you want to catch up ladies.

Hi Texty thanks for keeping me on the list. I know I haven't updated in a long time but will so Sunday the 4th of August. Still sticking with the same target and hoping for some good losses. I have gone way off the rails and hoping I'm back on track now. All the best xx.:D

Back