POINT OF INTEREST

Changed my mind about weighing in before my holiday. STS this week.
If that can continue while I`m away I`ll be very pleased!:)

Thanks Texty

Forgot to say that I weigh in at a class on a Monday so I will let you know my result tomorrow

Hi Texty

Can you please take me off the list? I'm pregnant :) was waiting till 12 weeks but I've when maintaining since I found out xx can only expect some sort of gain from now though!

Congratulations Danni! I'm sure if you are sensible with your eating you won't gain a huge amount during the pregnancy. I only gained 16 lbs which I lost once my son was born.

Texty-first weigh in today and I lost 4.5lbs! Hoping for 2.5lbs next week to make it half a stone.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations Danni! I'm sure if you are sensible with your eating you won't gain a huge amount during the pregnancy. I only gained 16 lbs which I lost once my son was born.

Texty-first weigh in today and I lost 4.5lbs! Hoping for 2.5lbs next week to make it half a stone.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Abby :)

Great loss this week!

Were you following Slimming World? I'd love to only gain 16lbs!

Hi Texty

Can you please take me off the list? I'm pregnant :) was waiting till 12 weeks but I've when maintaining since I found out xx can only expect some sort of gain from now though!

Awwww congratulations Danni thats fantastic news hun - good luck xx

I've not been about for a couple of weeks and that's because for the last 2 weeks I've gained a total of 5lbs :( its ok though as I'm focused on losing it this week:)

Never too late hun ill add you - just let me know how you have done at WI and ill update next Sunday for you good luck

I have updated the list for this week and have again removed people who have not updated me for at least 4 weeks - apologies if you are one of those people I will add you back to the list if you let me know your still interested.

Welcome new joiners and good luck x

Lost 1.5 lbs this week, finally back on track! :) xx

Back