POINT OF INTEREST

Wow you are all doing so well!! I have well and truly fallen off the wagon. But am back on it as of today now that festivals/nights out/general drinking and laying about in fields is over and done with. Hoping to get back into the zone and start getting this weight off again!!

Am set up for a defanite gain tomorrow, but will be losses throughout October all being well :)

Hi ladies, been so fed up these past couple of weeks ive not even had the umph to log on my laptop pathetic i know, in total over the two weeks ive gained 2.5lb which was not a surprise im just getting over an annoying cold and ive got a hum dinger of a head ache thats persisted for 2 weeks and counting as i type this ive got the brightness turned down lol but!! enough moaning its not gonna kill me im just gonna have to have easy syn light foods until my get up and go remembers its left me behind pasta and sauces here i come the hubby can sort himself out altho bless hes really picked up the slack for me :)

hope you ladies and any gents have had a good couple of weeks im gonna get bk on track when i can :)

Awww Jo have you not been to docs? You could be suffering migraines. I hope your feeling better soon. Keep ya chin up girl x

No ive not been the docs yet didnt want to bother them lol but i might if it doesnt go soon :) and thanks texty i will keep my chin up ive been trying to but its nice for someone to actually say to if that made any sense haha anyhoo im logging off and good luck everyone for the week ahead :) xx

Hi sorry I didnt update last week. I lost 1 last week.

Im removing names again of those who have not updated for quite a while xx

Back