point values

misheemoo

hi i have been doing cambridge now for 6 weeks but i have decided no more, i want to do weight watchers and start to eat again with my family, where abouts would i find out the point values for normal food?... any help on this would be greatly appreciated, my partner has gone and bought for me to have quorn sausages,weight watchers bread for toast,eggs for poached eggs, tin of weight watchers beans and some tomatoes to be grilled, does any body know what the point values would be for this please? i think i will normally buy weight watcher meals, its less complicated, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as im starving, many thanks michelle.

To be honest Im not a great fan of WW meals, theyre never very filling. Tescos Healthy living range have WW points on them theyre much better ;)

Are you going to classes?? If youre doing WW Id recommend getting a calculator, its really not doable without one

i"ll get the tesco healthy healthy living range then, its just he bought me this tonight, i still havent broke cambridge but im not happy doing it any more, and my family are having a gorgeous smelling fry up while i have locked myself away in the bedroom x

Quorn sausages are a couple each I think. WW bread is 0.5 a slice (but its not good toasted! KIngsmill Crustless 50/50 is much better) the beans will again I think be 2 (but that should be on the tin) Eggs depend on the size 1.5/2

He made some great choices though with the WW and Quorn stuff. He sounds a star and sounds like hell be a huge support when you swap to WW :)

thanks starlight x

Quorn sausages are 1 point each - that's why I love 'em so much :)

You will need to get a points calculator and probably an "eat wisely" guide, which has the points value of common foods like potatoes, fruit etc. There's a points calculator pinned in the top section on the WW page here.

I've got a load of WW info electronically that I can e-mail you, if that would help but it is American so the measurements are in cups not grammes or ounces. It has a calculator as well. If you want it (and anyone else for that matter) just send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward to you.

Cheers

Karen

Back