Points confusion

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Teenyweenybop, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Teenyweenybop

Teenyweenybop Member

Hi guys, am new to ww and have seen people writing about weekly points as well as daily. Please could someone explain point system to me. Think I can have 29 a day but weeklies confuse me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you "think"... have you actually been to a class or used a calculator to work it out?

4. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi there

everyone has 49 weekly points regardless of how much they have to lose and it is totally up to you how you use them. you can use a few each day, blow them at the weekend on a meal out or drink them (like i do lol). some people don't use any of them. it really is your choice.

if you have any at the end of the week though you lose them, never to be seen again!

hth x

5. Teenyweenybop

Teenyweenybop Member

Was a mistake hannata it's def 29 points. And thanks smiroff will look forward to a drink or bit of choccy at the weekend with my weeklies. Lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.