Points help... I don't wanna blow it...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by tracye2010, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. tracye2010

tracye2010 Member

Hello All,
    This is my 3rd week back on WW and so far so good. I am babysitting for my niece on Sunday and she wants to get a take away pizza!!
    I am finding contradicting information on the points value for takeaway pizzas....
    It is just our local pizza place...

I was thinking a 12" margaretta pizza to share. Please please please can someone confirm the points? I am unsure as to whether half the pizza would contain 10 or 16 points?

Thank you so so much x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Points values I have seen are between 2.5 and 5 points a slice (2.5 for a normal base I think). A margherita from Pizza Express is apparently 11.5 for the whole thing- not sure how big that is. So... not sure. Depends how many slices. Maybe point it inbetween 10 and 16 points? More if it's a thicker base? sorry to not be any more use.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.