Points in a chinese tray meal?

boswell

Hi everyone. Started weight watchers last week and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow.
Could someone please tell me how many points are in a tray meal that you get from the chinese. I had chips, 4 chicken balls, egg fried rice and curry sauce?

Also, a medium size cupcake with butter cream?

Thank you xx

tbh hun it's your choice but in future might not be wise having a chinese night before WI as it lies heavy on your stomach and because of all the salt in it, makes you bloated and gain water weight fast, therefore may show a gain? ... hope im wrong you may lose but might not be as high as what it might of been without, i always have my heavy meals like take aways 3 days before my WI and try to have my chinese the day of my WI (today) good luck though x

points = portion of chicken balls (8?) 13pp, Egg fried rice 16pp per tray, curry 8pp per pot and chips 24pp for whole bag, 14pp for half and 7pp for quarter .... this is from me weighing my chips out (210g = 14pp, 400/420g = 26/27pp)

Thank you for your reply.
I had my chinese Saturday night and used my 49 points for this. Just wanted to know the proper points to write in my tracker before I go tomorrow xx

Thank you for your reply.
I had my chinese Saturday night and used my 49 points for this. Just wanted to know the proper points to write in my tracker before I go tomorrow xx

Ahhh that's good then hun! Phhewww! :D hehe good luck for WI!! i get majorly strange before WI days i dont eat anything heavy to be on safe side! hope you enjoyed, i may have chicken balls next time couldn't believe it when i found out they were only 13pp per portion! :eek: yum! :D xx

Back