• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Points in Airline Meals

heya, im not on sw but have just come back from holiday and on the way over our in flight meal was a tiny bit of cottage pie and a few mixed veg. and on way back 2sausages with a bit of mash and gravey.

Not much help but maybe you could work out something or bring something on board from the airport

love becky xx

apparently airline meals are worked out to contain the exact amounts of calories that you need in each meal - so you're unlikely to go over your points as the portions are so small!

hanloje

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I ordered low cal when I flew around the far east and got some great meals, salmon & stir fried veggies, chicken breast, I'd guesstimate they were very low maybe under 400 cals a time.

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Not too bad thanks :) although I feel like I'm constantly eating! Are you feeling a bit happier about your trip next week? Will you be at weigh-in? Don't feel like I've lost anything so far this week - if anything I feel chubbier... not sure if there's any reason for it, or even if its not true, do you think that not drinking enough could cause bloating/water retention?

xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 0
Weight Watchers 0
Ask MiniMins 1
Weight Watchers 0
Ask MiniMins 2