points in gammon steak and chips and fried egg

dawson66

hello:)
I wonder if anyone can help me I was at a restaurent tonight and I had gammon steak with pineapple,fried egg:eek: and some chips am thinking around 14pts anyone think this could be right
thanks.

depends which place you went too tbh so far have found;

Harvester;
Gammon Steak (with Pineapple) 13
Gammon Steak (with Fried Egg) 14

beefeater;
Gammon Steak & Pineapple 12.5
Gammon Steak & Egg 11.5

Pub food
Gammon Steak & Egg 9
Gammon Steak & Pineapple 7

Brewers Fayre
Grilled Gammon Steak with Eggs 15
Grilled Gammon Steak with Pineapple 13
Grilled Gammon Steak with one of each 14

Hungry Horse
6oz Gammon & Eggs 17.5

Wetherspoons
8oz Gammon Steak with Eggs, Chips & Pineapple 17

so to be on safe side i'd say 15 / 16 points xx

hello smirky,
thanks for that. I wonder if you could help me I cant seem to get my loss ticker to stay on my page and i am having problems finding my way around and when I come in to site I dont know how to get my page, sorry for the silliness lol

hey no problem, erm what i do to come straight to weight watchers section is bookmark the whole WW section therefore i come straight here, to view to get to your page (as in your profile) just click on your name, if there doesn't work at the top of the page it says user CP on the left hand side click that and it will bring you to everything you can edit in your page :) and also your ticker, if you go to signatures and paste the code there and press save then it will stay with every post you make, and to change anything on your ticker just click on it, it will take you to the ticker website, pop your pin in and then edit information or change design there :)

Back