points not in the book

pinky22

Probably a stupid question ... but can somone please tell me how can I work out points of something that isn't in the book?!

My cereal isn't in the book:(

Also whilst I think of it and to save me posting another thread, is there somewhere where i can work out my BMI online?!

thanks!

I don't even own the book because you are also able to find lists of points in the internet. Maybe you could find the amount of points for your cereal there. Otherwise I would just check the points of an comparable cereal.
I found a page where you could check you BMI online. I have just copied the link for you:
Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
I hope that will help you!

I would get a ww calculator, i couldn't live without mine as it means you can work out the points of anything aslong as it has NV on the pack

Yeah, I would second Kirsty on that! - I bought my calculator on ebay as I dont go to classes either - its like a normal calculator you just read off the back of the packet, type in the calories and saturated fat and BING! it tells you the points amount.

Another calculator fan here :) The newest ones are soo wee you can work points out in the shops & people would barely notice ;)

I got mine on ebay too

Is this calculator different from the manual one that i got when i joined ww?...... or is the one i have just as good

Nicole x

Back