Points or Core

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by makemethin, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

weight watchers
    Ive just came back from my WW WI and im down 3.5lb yeah how happy am i lol

I am wondering now what does everyone think about the core plan??
    I was doing the point counting and if im honest ill hold my hands up and say i didnt get on to well even though i managed to loose....maybe someones on my side.
    So im thinking about changing to the core for this week to see how i get on

does anyone have any suggestions?:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I haven't done points before so I can't compare the two, but so far i've been finding core really easy. For me I find it much easier to know what foods I can eat without having to count points, and it's great having the extra points to use when I need to.
  4. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

weight watchers
    yeah im gona try and see it for this week anyway keep u posted
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Well done on your loss this week thats fantastic.

Ive never tried core so cant really help but keep us posted how you get on x
  6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done for your first weigh in 3.5lbs is a great loss. I started following the points plan and didnt get on too well with it. I changed to the core plan yesterday and so far not had any problems. Good luck if you do try the core plan x
  7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Well done on your loss so far. I've recently switched to Core and I'm liking it so far.
  8. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

weight watchers
    i didnt do to good today......didnt start work till later this afternoon, so i missed breakfast as i slept late. but for lunch i had a chicken salad bap....mayo, chic, lettuce, egg, onion on a floury bap lol bad i know then i had nothing till tea time, i think it was guilt from eating that big bap but also it was really filling so i didnt actually need aything then for tea i had a chineese in the OH's parents house but to be fair i had a small enough portion and stopped eating after i was satisfied....well 2 or 3 bites later lol
    tomorrow i do plan on keeping up the core plan plus get my head round some kind of exercise routine....well see how i get on
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.