Points or Core

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by makemethin, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Ive just came back from my WW WI and im down 3.5lb yeah how happy am i lol

I am wondering now what does everyone think about the core plan??
    I was doing the point counting and if im honest ill hold my hands up and say i didnt get on to well even though i managed to loose....maybe someones on my side.
    So im thinking about changing to the core for this week to see how i get on

does anyone have any suggestions?:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't done points before so I can't compare the two, but so far i've been finding core really easy. For me I find it much easier to know what foods I can eat without having to count points, and it's great having the extra points to use when I need to.

4. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

Diet:
    weight watchers
    yeah im gona try and see it for this week anyway keep u posted
    x

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on your loss this week thats fantastic.

Ive never tried core so cant really help but keep us posted how you get on x

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done for your first weigh in 3.5lbs is a great loss. I started following the points plan and didnt get on too well with it. I changed to the core plan yesterday and so far not had any problems. Good luck if you do try the core plan x

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Well done on your loss so far. I've recently switched to Core and I'm liking it so far.

8. makemethin

makemethin Siobhan

Diet:
    weight watchers
    i didnt do to good today......didnt start work till later this afternoon, so i missed breakfast as i slept late. but for lunch i had a chicken salad bap....mayo, chic, lettuce, egg, onion on a floury bap lol bad i know then i had nothing till tea time, i think it was guilt from eating that big bap but also it was really filling so i didnt actually need aything then for tea i had a chineese in the OH's parents house but to be fair i had a small enough portion and stopped eating after i was satisfied....well 2 or 3 bites later lol
    tomorrow i do plan on keeping up the core plan plus get my head round some kind of exercise routine....well see how i get on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.