Points or healthy and filling ( or simply filling)

blonde8

Hi I just wondered if there were anyone out there that have done both plans and which they found gave the better losses. I've got 6lbs to get to target but stayed the same for about a month and would like a boost to get the last bit off xx

Hi I just wondered if there were anyone out there that have done both plans and which they found gave the better losses. I've got 6lbs to get to target but stayed the same for about a month and would like a boost to get the last bit off xx

I stick to PP as I have no concept of being full so SF wouldn't work for me! X

I have done both. Don't like counting and weighing. So I mainly stick to Filling and Healthy or Simply filling as it is sometimes called. I do do the occasional count day, but not often. Good luck with what you decide. X

I have done both. Don't like counting and weighing. So I mainly stick to Filling and Healthy or Simply filling as it is sometimes called. I do do the occasional count day, but not often. Good luck with what you decide. X

Hope u don't mind me asking hun but roughly how much have u lost on fh xx

That's brilliant hun I've got 6lb to go to target but am stuck here lol. What sort of things do u have in a day hun xx

smaller plate. If I am still hungry can get more but if its there I will eat it. I cook family meals mainly. bulk plate out with veg. Like bread so have sandwiches or toast. Give myself up to 7 pp's a day. Seems to working and I find cooking for the family makes it less expensive. Hope it works for you too. The last few pounds are the most stubborn. X

Ah excellent hun thank you. I've always done sw and eat massive amounts but have been doing simply filling since xmas and lost three and half stone and really didn't want to go back up to sw as i've massively reduced my portions since being on ww and don't want to go back up to massive portions like I do when on sw. Do you snack at all hun xx

Back