Points Trouble

jadakiss

Right, so i started WW on Wednesday, and so far haven't been hungry or had any cravings like i did on other diets i've been on. I find it amazing how nothing is restricted, but i was told to make sure to use all my points up, but as I'm on 25 points a day. I'm finding it hard to use all 25 points up....and I'm scared I'm not gonna progress and stay the same weight...:(!
on a normal day, i use about 18 points,and even then im stuffed!!!

i know i'm overweight and all, but before WW, i never ate much anyways, just ate the wrong foods(chocolate, ice-cream etc) , and now im eating more of the healthier foods(pasta and oats) i still cant bring myself to eat much.

i really dont know what to do!!!

while you are struggling (believe me, it wont last long! :p) try adding higher points options into your diet.. even a tablespoon of mayonnaise here or some cream there.. will bulk up your points. If you are on 25 a day, you can go down to 21 and save 4 each day incase you decide to go out for a meal or a drink at the weekend and you need more points for that day..

however, healthwise as long as you dont go below 14 points in a day, you arent going to cause yourself any problems.. your body however will register itself in starvation mode if you do go that low for more than one or two days - you are given your amount of points for a reason.

Treat yourself - have a creme egg (3.5) or a cadburys fudge (2) or a packet of maltesers (3.5) you can soon up your points :) if you are struggling i would deffo say aim for 21 each day - that will kickstart your weightloss for the week and you will still see a decent loss with that amount of points :)

Back