*Pokes head around door*...I'm back.

ChubLock

Silver Member
Hello.

It's great to be back as part of the MiniMins community. I am unfortunately heavier than I've ever been (I think I'm roughly 15 stones 4 or 5 but our scales are iffy!).

I've noticed the weight piling back on but now my size 18s are getting tight and it's noticeable. People have started noticing as well.

I'm only 5ft4 and this time two years ago I had hoped to be a size 12 but it clearly hasn't happened.

I have a lot of hurdles to over-come but I hope I'll get loads of support here. I haven't chosen a diet yet, I've tried SW and WW before, with better success on WW but I just can't afford to attend classes at the moment. Although I have the points calculator and Discover Plan kit so I guess I could do it on my own.

My main reason is hunger. I seriously feel hungry all the time, never feel satisfied and I am obsessed with food. It's all I think about. Weirdo much?!

Anyhoo..I need to stop rambling. Hope you're all well. Will catch up with you all tomorrow :)

Best of luck with whichever diet you choose to go on. I, like you, have had great success at WW in the past. I've chosen to go it alone this time however for three reasons, 1. It's cheaper, 2. I don't have time for the meetings and the biggest reason 3. I can get all the support I need on this great forum.

Hi, Its doesnt matter what diet you chose to do, starting back here is the a great starter, I am new to this site and think its a great help. Over the years I have been on so many diets, and put it back on plus more weight then I when I started and like you I just love food....its simple as that, some people love to gamble, drink, smoke or to take drugs, but for me its just food. So far for me WW helps, and you dont need to go to class a lot of people on the WW forum do it themselves and use this site for help, and just take it one day at a time dont start to think how much you have to lose, or like me you will get fed up, and vary your diet as much as possible, if you dont do this you will get fed up on any diet, no matter what diet you start on good luck and keep us posted.

Back