Police man vs Fireman uniform

Which one is it?

• Police Man Uniform

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Fireman Uniform

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good one but I'd end up with the wet sofa! No I'm thinking a poke in the nuts with a fork might do the trick!:D :D

Right back to the main event - I am bias cos i wear the blue uniform, i spent 9 years in the Army as well before joining the police, and admit it ladies your only after the firemen for there hoses :rolleyes:

I'm afraid it's a fireman for me.

Mustn't keep burning down the kitchen just to get them here though:eek:

You could always try getting locked out in your underwear Karion! Then you'd have the police as well!:D

Ooh must try that very soon............

Great idea. Think I might wait until the summer though :D

Unless they'd like to see me thermals that is:cool:

Use to have a thing about the guys in the Navy ....

My dad had been in the Navy and as my brother wasn't interested I use to accompany my dad on Navy Days - just being a good daughter ... no ulterior motive!! So did the tours of Chatham (was still a naval base then!), Pompey and Plymouth. Dad would get chatting to the officers about "the good old days" .... I'd be flirting with their mates!!!

I went out with a submariner ... still have my dolphins!! a marine, plus a few other matelots.

My brother joined the army at 17, I was 13 at the time and remember his passing out parade. All those soldiers in their smart uniforms and doing the gymnastic display! ;)

His best friend joined the navy at the same time and I always had a tiny crush on him, he was very tall and quite muscly even at 17!;)

Has to be a soldier for me I think:D (We need a drooling smily Pierce)
;) If we're getting picky it would have to be the Blues & Royals!!

Anyone else recognise the army brat:rolleyes:

Right now though - any uniform will do :eek:

Fireman will get me every single time!! :D If only.....:D

To quote from the other thread...

My vote is for fireman as well - sorry Allan! And like Beverley said, it is the whole lifting and throwing over shoulders etc! lol :eek:

:eek: All well and good but they dont have HANDCUFFS :D

Back