Police man vs Fireman uniform

Which one is it?

• Police Man Uniform

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Fireman Uniform

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to work in the Defence Fire Service and was the only female amongst the men. They were all officers so their uniforms were a bit formal but when we did meetings / presentations for local fire stations, the appliances would turn up outside and out would tumble the beefcake ....

OK - I'm off for a cold shower .. :D

:eek: All well and good but they dont have HANDCUFFS :D

Maybe not, but they do have enormous.....................................................................................................................ladders;) :D :eek:

Tart!! :D
Neither for me, I'm not really into uniforms.
But if I really had to pick it would have to be Firemen. I think it might have been to do with one who came to help when we got flooded last year.

POLICEMAN everytime !
I once had a policeman touch me suggestively with his truncheon ( and yes i do mean truncheon its not a euphemism) !
He gave me a lift home with some of my friends one saturday night in his police car and he stroked my leg with his truncheon .
I often find myself gazing at policemans truncheons with a glassy look in my eyes lol !

:( Oh well it looks like the firemen win this one, i wont post any pickys of me in uniform then ( Dummy spat out ):rolleyes:

Back