POLL: Average weekly weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chuckie21, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    What is your average weekly weight loss when youve stuck to the plan to the letter?

Also do you have a "treat" after WI something you have been craving all week?

just interested to know if this affects your losses

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Average now is a 1lb a week.... IF been really good 2lb+

I aint been good continuously for a LONNNNG time! lol
    x

4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

7lb a month at first...........but now its 1.5lb a week........if i'm very good 2.5lb.......quite happy with a lb odd.........

5. kjs1628

kjs1628 Surely....

Start Weight:
    12st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.8lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    SnS
    2lbs when completely good....why I can't manage this every week is a mystery to me!

6. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i dont seem to have an average - either sts or have big loses. my body is still a mystery even at 28!!

and yes i do have a treat after wi. i wi on a thursday morning but have my treat on a friday night. i find i look forward to this and its keeps me on track.

7. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    If I stick to it then around three ish pound a week. and yup generally have a weekly treat x

8. Treats

Treats Silver Member

I don't have a weekly treat.... but as I don't always use my syns if I want 25gms of plain crisps for 6 syns then I know I can have them... I think it is when you think you can't makes it worse.

My losses are all over the place and pretty good so far...11.5lbs this month so far YAY!

The thing is ... have small goals and you will reach them quicker with a better frame of mind.. if you say... omg I have to lose 5 stone and you only see this go down slowly you will or can get disheartened...

you CAN do it

9. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm currently losing 1-2lbs a week. Been on SW for nearly 7 weeks so am starting to average out my losses rather than have big drops (unless the previous week was my "star week"). I do have the odd treat though. Ideally I like it soon after my weigh-in, but as I'm pretty good most of the time, I don't let it trouble me if something comes up, like eating something that's not strictly within guidelines (like if I'm eating at a friend's or something). So far it's working well. The main thing is that generally speaking, my eating is under control now. Whereas before, I ate whatever, whenever. So any degree of control is better than it was before, and my body is showing the changes. My favourite black jeans are getting very loose on me now. I had them tailored especially to fit me so I will be sad to lose them as they are so comfy. But at the same time... YAY!!

10. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not sure what the exact figure is but around 3lbs seems to be my average.

11. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    2lb a week always treat myself on wi day

12. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    12 pound loss in October and 12 pound loss in November so far, so I guess that works out to be an average of 3 pounds a week. I don't normally go off plan after WI. I just carry on as a normal day on the plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.