1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Polyanna's target 2014

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Polyanna, 26 December 2013 Social URL.

1. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

This is my diary to get me to target, my aim is to be 9st something, which probably means 9.13.5, I shall decide on that when I get there, at the moment I am 11st something depending how much I eat at Christmas. I will write down what I eat each day which really works to keep me on track. I really enjoy exercise, walking, cycling and started running a couple of years ago. Although I have been a walker and cyclist for years I find the running really makes a difference, the secret is to start off slowly and keep at it, I started with the C2K5 learning to run programme, and it was excellent but I did take 15 weeks to achieve the 5K rather that the 9 weeks they state, I put this down to my age, I was 57 when I did the programme.
    I average 225 miles per month exercise (Walking, cycling and running) amazing how it adds up! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

That's a lot of mileage :)

4. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

Here's my food for today:

HE milk
    soup made from left over veggies
    HE toast
    banana
    1 syn choc cake
    2 Satsumas
    1.5 syns cheesecake and pineapple.
    Evening - eating out, party food, hopefully not too damaging!

No exercise feeling very tired after yesterday.