Attack PONACHKA's success slimming

:character00115: I'm going to start new level of my life! I wish to be slim and shapely!
Decided to start Dukan diet because I like meat and can't be without it for long time.
I'm 27 years old, my weight is 145.5lbs. My target weight is about 120lbs.

The main reason of starting weight loss is my bad feelings in this fat body and my boyfriend :sigh:
He doesn't like fat women and always try to promote me to lost weight, he says that he's going to like me much more if I would be slim, he's going to proud of me and be happy. He always see how much I'm confusing and feel ashamed when we're going somewhere and he knows that I'm not feel very well in fat body.
That's why I really want to lost all my overweight and become happy together with my lovely boy.. :eek:

Blimey, at the risk of being shot down, I think I would find a new boyfriend!!! :eek:

Enjoy the diet :D

P x

We are together 2 years. He sees me every day, knows me better than anyone, that's why he's trying to promote me :) Because I really don't feel happy being so fat... I can't go to the beach on relax, I try to hide my body all time. Probably I have some psichologycal problems, but I can solce them only when I will be slim

Hello and glad you're starting your journey on Dukan you will love the plan.
I have to say though that loosing the weight doesn't always means the end of all worries. I mean take the mundane clothes shopping example. I always struggled to find clothes that made me look nice when I was big and I kept saying it was because I was fat, well I still struggle now nearly a size 10, bottom line I must have an odd body shape.
Your boyfriend should not put any more pressure on you to loose the weight if he knows how unhappy you are about it, also letting you know he doesn't like you fat is not exactly helping, you need to do for yourself not anyone else.
Also the hard work only really starts after you get to goal, slimming is the easy part maintaining is the hardest. It's a bit like cleaning, it only takes me 3 hours to clean the house from top to bottom but it takes me at least 40 minutes each day to keep on top of it. Good luck

Hello and glad you're starting your journey on Dukan you will love the plan.
I have to say though that loosing the weight doesn't always means the end of all worries. I mean take the mundane clothes shopping example. I always struggled to find clothes that made me look nice when I was big and I kept saying it was because I was fat, well I still struggle now nearly a size 10, bottom line I must have an odd body shape.
Your boyfriend should not put any more pressure on you to loose the weight if he knows how unhappy you are about it, also letting you know he doesn't like you fat is not exactly helping, you need to do for yourself not anyone else.
Also the hard work only really starts after you get to goal, slimming is the easy part maintaining is the hardest. It's a bit like cleaning, it only takes me 3 hours to clean the house from top to bottom but it takes me at least 40 minutes each day to keep on top of it. Good luck

I agree with this! Clothes shopping is a mare, I have an hourglass figure with larger chest and hips with a smaller waist & I will always be this way due to genes and bone structure! Yet I find all clothes these days aren't made for certain shapes and what fits on bottom wont fit right on top and vice versa..

even went into a Hollister hybrid store yesterday and was quite disgusted that the bras they did only went up to a C! with the national average being a DD I don't know who they were attempting to sell to! :sigh:

You are not fat with your height and weight!!! I understand wanting to lose a bit to feel more confident, and to slip into a pair of skinny jeans, but you are already a healthy BMI so don't be too down on yourself.

I am on day 6, and I've already lost 7lbs. It definitely works, and I can already feel my clothes getting looser.

I agree with whats been said already, you have to lose weight because its what you want to do, not because a bloke is telling you he doesnt like fat women, that sounds like loads of pressure that you dont need. He should support and encourage and not make you feel bad. Your height and weigh show that you have a healthy BMI so dont be too hard on yourself. Good luck. Cx

Back