poo talk sorry

chele80

On a mission
I've suffered with constipation on this diet several times and have used fibreclear

This time, second time round I've had a little trouble this week but today in my weigh in the pharmacist had run out of fibreclear.
However tonight I have the opposite of constipation. It's not bad but just worrying me as I have never heard of anyone on lt having this problem

Advise please. A bug perhaps?

Sorry if this is a bit too much for you

I suffered with that on CD from time to time, sometimes the vitamins and minerals can upset the tummy a little a cause the runs. It should pass soon.

xx

Don't be silly, you know no topic is off limits on this board lol

I have actually heard of several people having the opposite effect of constipation. Mini just put up a good post on patricia*star's thread.

Personally I've found it happens if I drink coffee in the first week or two. It may just be the amount of water we're drinking. How long has it been happening?

Just come on. Just a little freaked it's not happened before

Thanks will stop worrying now and hope it passes soon

Glad the pharmacist didn't have any fibreclear today or I could have made it worse!

Im waiting to see how the toilet situation will effect me as i suffer from IBS(Irritable bowel syndrome) my pharmasist thinks it may help but we will see :confused:

Hey hun, I read on here a while ago that sometimes in the first week you can get this and it is just your body getting rid of cr*p by detoxing. Not sure how true this is. I would mention at your WI if it is still happening.

x

Back