Poo - very gross very TMI

Ok. First two weeks, very dark, small amounts, probably once every 2-3 days.

This week, I have sampled the delights of psyllium husks and bars and well things have gone very wrong in the poo department, here is the gross bit prepare.... virtually every time I go to the loo I do what can only be described as a spluttery foof noise, and what comes out is like a light tan coloured small blob of slimey mucousy gloop. SORRY. :ashamed0005:
Really... is that anywhere near bloomin normal? What is causing it, the husks or the bars???

:) lovely! hahahahahha.

I have been so flipping constipated on CD. My cdc told me to take senekot which helped a bit but never restores me properly. I had to take some last night as I hadn't had any for over 10days. Of course it didn't work till half way through my band practice this afternoon. I had to run 3 times......like diarrhea!!!!!! I dunno, the things we put up with.

I haven't used the husks so can't help there. I was constipated even in the first few weeks and I didn't start the bars til lafter 4 weeks x

Ok. First two weeks, very dark, small amounts, probably once every 2-3 days.

This week, I have sampled the delights of psyllium husks and bars and well things have gone very wrong in the poo department, here is the gross bit prepare.... virtually every time I go to the loo I do what can only be described as a spluttery foof noise, and what comes out is like a light tan coloured small blob of slimey mucousy gloop. SORRY. :ashamed0005:
Really... is that anywhere near bloomin normal? What is causing it, the husks or the bars???

sadly this happens to me :ashamed0005: every time i go to the loo i have a little puff from my bum that results in a mucus tan colour stuff .. i do take psyllium husks capsules and have bars ... but i think it's no connection to them two things as this happened when i jus had the shakes - i feel fine and normal i guess this is a diet side effect ??
i know i't's not nice you ... very :ashamed0005: if you can't even trust a pop now - but i am sure once we are eatting things will sort themselfs out x

Ha ha, thank God! I was really starting to get concerned that I am not normal, what with everyone else seeming to be constipated. lol

Husks, sounds like to me. Get the same thing myself when indulging.

If its not causing you a problem (other than the ewww aspect) and you are regular then don't worry about it.

hehe funny post :p but I know what you mean. after the first two weeks I had one day I was on the toilet nearly every hour, and it was exactly how you described it. I havn't had any husks but I think it is bodies way of cleaning out the rubbish that was in the intestine, I am no doc/nurse but that was the only way I could explain it, that my body was detoxing.

I had that a while ago, it went away after a couple of weeks. Now I'm constipated, but after taking senna for a few days, it seems to have cleared up somewhat. As long as you aren't in pain, don't be too concerned about it

It will settle, changes in diet can play havoc with your system, where messing with carbs can make you moody messing with fibre causes digestive problems. Give it a week and you should be settled. :)

i think it's the husk,
if you think about it, there is not much bulk(ruffage), in the diet.
the husks create that bulk..... but also think there is a lot of water in the diet.
experiment... put some husk in a glass of water.... will become gloopy....
that is just the same what is happening in our bodies...

see it as a good thing that everything is getting processed and coming out.

just what nature intended.

Back