poo

Funny thread!!! Relieving to know though cos im the same. Some days its very often and then other times even when iv drank loads of water im waiting for my body to let me go. Very funny thread!! Not something that a week ago id have thought id b discussing on the web!!!

well after a couple of weeks on refeed, 'things' get far more interesting... espec as I have been living off fruit and salad, oh boy does my body know about it!

its seems quite happy to interupt me at any time of day, and with very short notice, give me waves of spasms that make you think a new, larger pipe may be needed, then delivers something akin to a peanut covered in snot!

well after a couple of weeks on refeed, 'things' get far more interesting... espec as I have been living off fruit and salad, oh boy does my body know about it!

its seems quite happy to interupt me at any time of day, and with very short notice, give me waves of spasms that make you think a new, larger pipe may be needed, then delivers something akin to a peanut covered in snot!

That made me giggle, I have also had strange bowel movements, but I just put it down to my body detoxing, although I did think I might have over done it on the water when I started having 'water poos' :sick0019:

thats really strange as im drinking nearly 4ltrs and havnt haf water poos am i the odd one out?

i am laughing so much at all this lol but the worst thing for me is i have a toilet phobia and hate public toilets and you can be full sure as soon as i am out i need to go lol not impressed lol x x

lol its not that bad (yet) lol xxx

I'm so glad someone posted this thread! I did LT for 16 weeks last year and had no real toilet troubles apart from the fact that I didn't go very often. I've put on a bit of weight since then so I started the New You diet on Monday. This is similar to LT except that it has lots of different VCLD products, all of which are really tasty. Anyway, now on day 4 I've just had the worst diarrhoea ever and I feel like I'm dying! I thought I'd log on here to see if this was normal as I didn't have this problem last time, so I feel a bit better now knowing that I'm not the only one. You all have my sympathies!!

Back