poo

A coffee does it for me :-D

I had to stop drinking coffee, as i was always on the loo, since May i have only been drinking green tea, and recently i have been drinking redbush,
Best thing for me now if i dont go is scan bran blitzed into crumbs and hot milk or all bran and hot milk, followed by plenty of fluids. xxx

I swear by scan bran. I've been experimenting over the 2-3 weeks making different cakes to eat in the evening. I've for to the stage whereby I look forward to eating them now I've perfected them, they yummy!

Today I have saved both my hexb's so that I can make a crimbo one later using 5 scan bran, punes and figs. Sounds naff but trust me, it's lurveeeely!

They defo help to make me regular, I now go at least once or twice a day

I swear by scan bran. I've been experimenting over the 2-3 weeks making different cakes to eat in the evening. I've for to the stage whereby I look forward to eating them now I've perfected them, they yummy!

Today I have saved both my hexb's so that I can make a crimbo one later using 5 scan bran, punes and figs. Sounds naff but trust me, it's lurveeeely!

They defo help to make me regular, I now go at least once or twice a day

Sounds yummy, can I have the recipe please:D

Happy Holidays said:
Sounds yummy, can I have the recipe please:D

I'm sorry I haven't even read this thread but I had to laugh because all I saw was:

POO - sounds yummy, can I have the recipe please

I'm laughing so hard I nearly spat my lunch out! X

Hi, Don't think I've posted in this thread anywhere yet (although I know I have in poo threads before). Just wanted to share something with you all that maybe you've heard before, maybe you haven't.

I've been doing SW since June 2011 so just over 7 months. I've always had IBS, can go anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks without going. 3 months into SW I had a faecal impaction which without going TMI meant I had a blockage far up in my system which was backing everything up, making me feel pretty rubbish and not at all helping with my SW quest!

To cut what is a long story short, since about Wednesday last week I've eaten a load of fish. Tinned Mackerel, Smoked Salmon, Tuna, Cod Steaks in butter sauce, Squid and Crab Sticks. I've "been" every day without fail since Friday and I feel great. Full of energy, not sluggish, not heavy just totally normal and I can quite honestly say, I've not felt (stomach-wise) this good for about 3 years. I have a stinking cold but that's totally irrelevant!!

So, my advice for all of you people who suffer with not going, is to maybe try and incorporate some fish into your day. It can't hurt (unless you're allergic!)

Last edited:
I'm sorry I haven't even read this thread but I had to laugh because all I saw was:

That's exactly what I read too but I didnt like to say... :giggle:

gemmiegem said:
Well apparently they sell it at groups? Though I've never seen it (maybe cos hardly anyone likes it!)

Holland & Barrett sell it too (that's where I it from) - I get it in store as it's always on the shelf, but you can also buy it online here: Scandinavian Bran Crispbread | Holland and Barrett (same price in store and online).

Maybe just get one pack to give it a try first cos it isn't to everyone's taste! :rolleyes:

I only ever use it to make carrot cake , it's delicious & I make 1 cake that equals 2 Hexb , I have a quarter a day & that's half an Hexb each day and then make up the other half with something else !
It's so gorgeous & feels like a real treat !

See, in the same light I just saw "poo, I only use it to make carrot cake". :)

HPSaucy said:

LMAO:):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Since restarting sw I have been'going' loads! Not sure why but reading through this thread (as you do on a bank holiday Monday!) its probably a good thing! Have been eating lots of beetroot too so maybe thats got something to do with it and yes its turning things red too!

I find a bout of food poisoning helps.

I'm having the opposite problem where I'm going all the time. Plus I od'ed on MLM's salt and pepper chicken and put too many chillies in (loved it) and had the most awful reaction which, sorry, turn away now, gave me the most incredible dose of piles! Never had them before but don't think the chillies digested properly and have irritated my bowel so much. I am so sorry to be so graphic but got a real fright with how dreadful I felt. I have never spent so much time on the loo in my life! Used to have the constitution of an ox but as I'm getting older I feel that I'm doing that thing my parents used to do where they discussed every aspect of their digestion at the dinner table (a common topic in Italian families believe it or not- or maybe just mine who knows?).

haha Im so glad of this post
now I get borderline Ibs an the last couple of weeks Ive been seriously bloated
an grumpy an tired
Ive resorted in getting some natural rasberry an colon cleanse as I am constantly going to the loo
but very little comes out an Im eating a whole lot of fruit
apparently fried onions works too
I cant have a lot of fibre as it makes me flare up
I let you know if these tablets help
but think eggs really upset me .. hope you feel better soon xx

Back