Poohtime

2 today already! Very greedy! Lol

TMI warning!!!!

This diet has actually made me "normal"

I had my gallbladder out a few years ago and since then, have suffered from terrible diarrhea and bile dumping (sorry).

The first few days of being on this diet, I had bile dumping straight after having my morning shake, then a normal poo in the evening.

I can't tell you how nice it feels to be having normal poo's :eek:

So glad I found this post at 3am in the morning.
Im not having any problems going for a poo is stopping myself at the moment lol
bristol stool chart no 7 for me I am even afraid to F**t in case i follow through.No laughing matter now this has been going on for three days it might be good for weight loss but my a*** is bloody sore.
Hope it improves otherwise Ill need to buy a cork lol.
Cathy

I had the "fear of the fart syndrome" when I first started this diet.
I had it for a good few weeks if I rememember correctly.
I now take psyllium husks :D
As lumpy says... if you cant go, it helps you go.... but if you have the runs, it binds everything together :D
I wouldn't not have them now whilst on this diet :D

Hi guys
Thanks for the replies.Well after am extremely uncomfortable night on and off the loo for a number 2 I am knackered.
Got up at 9.30 to make a cup of tea and OMg I farted and folloed through.(sorry if thats too much info) just as well i was on my own i would have been devestated if any of the boys had been around.
So have decided to stop the exante shakes as it defo is related.
I found some remaining LL shakes and so far have had too and boy do i feel better.No toilet runs ro rumbling fireworks in my tum so happy days.
Just need to go back to LL tomorrow.
Well I tried Exante but sadly it didnt suit me.
Take care everyone and keep pooing lol.
Cathy

I had a stress poo this morning - stress makes me goooooo :(

I am not stressed now though - ive got my weigh in tonight!!! hehe!

Saw this trick on a Gillian mckeith programme. Apparently if u put something under ur feet when u go the loo, like a pack of loo roll or a stool it helps u go. Will be trying this later

I cannot believe a thread on poos is now on its 8th page :giggle:

I keep farting all day today but still no magic sausage :rolleyes: ah well... maybe I should buy some phsylium husks.

Starlight said:

It's obviously a big topic on this diet (or little depending on ur circumstances! LOL)

we all need something to keep us entertained - if we cant talk about food then we will have to talk about something else. :D

omg what are you lot like??? ... lol
ive just started the xenical way..... so not a problem for me at all!

MrMojo said:
You could always try dipping your finger in the Vaseline and then sticking it up your bum lol.

My mum had to do that for my little brother when he was a baby and he went from being constipated to explosive diarrhoea in a blink of an eye :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice, you offering? :O

valentine said:
well i have just read this thread and pi**sed myself ...

So i feel i must add that i had a rather large "turnout" this morning too..In fact it looked like my old pony from years ago had cocked his ars* over the toilet pan!!! on the scales it registered as a just over a 3 pounder!!!!!!!!.. much better than the rabbit poo's i normally have ..

OMG i really am going to go as i am now talking a load of SHI* xxx

Lmao great news :D

Catthin said:
So glad I found this post at 3am in the morning.
Im not having any problems going for a poo is stopping myself at the moment lol
bristol stool chart no 7 for me I am even afraid to F**t in case i follow through.No laughing matter now this has been going on for three days it might be good for weight loss but my a*** is bloody sore.
Hope it improves otherwise Ill need to buy a cork lol.
Cathy

Get some of those moist toilet wipes it'll hurt much less :)

Saw this trick on a Gillian mckeith programme. Apparently if u put something under ur feet when u go the loo, like a pack of loo roll or a stool it helps u go. Will be trying this later

I seen that programme too :)
I have tried it in the past....
But then again, I have tried sitting back, forward, sideways, shake it all about ways...
I think when you cant go, you cant go.

I am sure there is much more of this to "run" yet ;)

Hahahahaha thank you for the laugh, so glad I joined this place now! At least I know I am not alone in the satisfaction of relieving myself of what sometimes seems like a few pounds - but how annoying when it doesn't happen before WI, like today! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

By the way, I remember Gillian McKeith saying to do squats if you are having problems going, to get things moving - tried to get my 84 year old mother (don't get me started on her bowels, you really don;t want to know!) to give it a go but for some reason she wasn't keen lol.

omg what are you lot like??? ... lol
ive just started the xenical way..... so not a problem for me at all!
I lost 3 stone on xenical, then after coming off it, put it all back on and some :(

Make sure you head is in the right place when your coming off, don't do what I did and think that the odd cake or two won't hurt. Because they soon mount up, literally :D

Last edited:
Back