Poooooooooooo

chele80

On a mission
Am struggling with the number 2 situation :sick0019:

I keep forgetting the name. Fibre.... clear, sure. Something like that?

Sorry, but thanks
x

Am struggling with the number 2 situation :sick0019:

I keep forgetting the name. Fibre.... clear, sure. Something like that?

Sorry, but thanks
x

That'll bung you up - you need Dulcolax - i've not used it, but you'll be going thru the eye of a needle in no time - good luck;)

****, I think thats the word! x

1 at a time though

Fibre clear won't bung you up as such...it does help keep you regular; yet is not a laxative and will give your poo's substance!
Take laxative either ducolax or senekot (senekot doesnt work for me, i take 2 ducolax) and then have fibreclear in all your shakes.... I do this and have 2 lots of duco a week one on sunday and one lot on thursday eve ready for friday weigh ins x
Happy pooing x

Fibre clear won't bung you up as such...it does help keep you regular; yet is not a laxative and will give your poo's substance!
Take laxative either ducolax or senekot (senekot doesnt work for me, i take 2 ducolax) and then have fibreclear in all your shakes.... I do this and have 2 lots of duco a week one on sunday and one lot on thursday eve ready for friday weigh ins x
Happy pooing x

ooooo - you really know your poo Nic :D

Oh yes, poo is fab to seeing whats going on in your body! There is differenet meanings like if its slimy, you are having too much milk, if it floats you are lacking in iron and many more!
I read a lot of nutrition books and stuff! (not that before LT i every took much notice...but i knew it all lol)

how much is fibreclear?

i pay 4.50 off ebay...i think its the same in a chemist..although i have never bought it from one

Oh yes, poo is fab to seeing whats going on in your body! There is differenet meanings like if its slimy, you are having too much milk, if it floats you are lacking in iron and many more!
I read a lot of nutrition books and stuff! (not that before LT i every took much notice...but i knew it all lol)

So glad I asked - chocco mousse anyone :D

lmao hehehe
I talk alot of 5hite don't i !!

I have fibreclear in each shake and pay £4.95 in my pharmacy for it. I could do with taking laxatives - especially o Sunday before my WI but haven't had the courage yet! I sleep on the side away from the door and am worried I won't make it to the loo in time!!! Lol!!!

x

I have fibreclear in each shake and pay £4.95 in my pharmacy for it. I could do with taking laxatives - especially o Sunday before my WI but haven't had the courage yet! I sleep on the side away from the door and am worried I won't make it to the loo in time!!! Lol!!!

x

:D:D:Dpampers:D:D:D

Given the 'problem' I was having on Sunday I decided to get some Fibreclear from my pharmacy and they didn't have it!! So they have ordered some in for me which should have arrived today, but hasn't. They didn't even tell me about its existence!

So I have bought some senekot to try out at some point, but won't allow myself to be in pain again!

chele, boots are doing a 3 for two offer on it at the mo, but cant remember how much it costs. i got handy lil sachets that i can take to work and add to stuff, very convenient xxx

My chemist gives me sachets of fibreclear free. I haven't ever had to buy it.
From some of the comments about chemists I have read - I have an absolute gem...

chele, boots are doing a 3 for two offer on it at the mo, but cant remember how much it costs. i got handy lil sachets that i can take to work and add to stuff, very convenient xxx

excellent, I am off there tonight so will have a look

I need to ask though - what problems are people having? Mine is 3 day constipation, and then it's agony getting it out - think if I don't get it sorted I'm gonna end up with piles. Is this normal?
I don't need to give it any substance, just get it watered down a bit.

sorry to be so graphic again but I just don't know if this is what's supposed to happen

A word of warning......when you've taken 2 Dulcolax, never trust a f*rt!!!!!!! lol

Deffo need lax for that hun x Happy pooping!

right i'm on day 3 and i have the oppsite problem like hopesprings says never trust a fart well this is my problem i dont wanna be too graphic so i'l leave my question at that. Is it normal??

Back