Poor Me, Sore Head....

alison1256

Hi all

Day 8 and got a horrible fuzzy sore head that doesn't seem to want to shift and on top of that I feel really drained and tired today. I was okay last week, maybe it's taking me a bit longer for the carb withdrawal to kick in.

One day last week I felt really sick first thing after a few sips of my coffee but it passed in minutes, however, again today it happened when I got up and after a few sips of coffee but today I was physically sick :jelous:, then felt better! I've no idea if this is all diet linked or I'm still getting over my virus from over a week or so ago or maybe I've caught another bug, but anyway, thought I'd share!

Hope you guys are feeling good and I hope tomorrow I feel better...not too sure about going to my keep fit class tonight now, I'll see how I feel around 6pm.

Oh dear sorry you feel poorly- your not pregnant are you ? Symptons sound similar.

If you feel poorly I wouldnt go to the exercise class.

Hi Mazza - god I hope I'm not pregnant, as hubby had the snip a few months ago! That said, we've not long sent off the "sample" to make sure it was a success and are still waiting to get the results but we have been careful post-op!

I was lucky during both my pregnancies, as I never experienced morning sickness, so I don't know what it like!

I'm hoping it's just my body adjusting, but I feel a bit better now and hopefully won't feel sick in the morning again. At the moment I'm going to go to my class but if I feel yuck, I'll stop.

i was like that last weekend i just felt awfull, it passed after a day or two though. hope u feel beter soon

Thanks Emily, feeling better now. I went to my tbt's class and feel much better for it! x

Hi I felt really sick and dizzy the other day and by afternoon it passed,I think theres so many bugs around and the kids get everything dont they,also our bodies are probably adjusting to the plan.
NO MORNING SICKNESS I had it for 6 months with My 1st and 2nd and 4 months with my 3rd :sigh: lol xx
Hope your fully better now

Hi - thanks, yeah felt much better last night, don't know if getting out the house and doing my exercise class helped clear my head but I didn't feel so tired and drained afterwards...thank god! I think it's just my body adjusting and, as you say, the kids carry a multitude of bugs on them and love to pass them on to mummy and daddy!!

Hope you're well x

Back