Poor Me, Sore Head....

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by alison1256, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all

Day 8 and got a horrible fuzzy sore head that doesn't seem to want to shift and on top of that I feel really drained and tired today. I was okay last week, maybe it's taking me a bit longer for the carb withdrawal to kick in.

One day last week I felt really sick first thing after a few sips of my coffee but it passed in minutes, however, again today it happened when I got up and after a few sips of coffee but today I was physically sick :jelous:, then felt better! I've no idea if this is all diet linked or I'm still getting over my virus from over a week or so ago or maybe I've caught another bug, but anyway, thought I'd share!

Hope you guys are feeling good and I hope tomorrow I feel better...not too sure about going to my keep fit class tonight now, I'll see how I feel around 6pm.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Oh dear sorry you feel poorly- your not pregnant are you ? Symptons sound similar.

If you feel poorly I wouldnt go to the exercise class.

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Mazza - god I hope I'm not pregnant, as hubby had the snip a few months ago! That said, we've not long sent off the "sample" to make sure it was a success and are still waiting to get the results but we have been careful post-op!

I was lucky during both my pregnancies, as I never experienced morning sickness, so I don't know what it like!

I'm hoping it's just my body adjusting, but I feel a bit better now and hopefully won't feel sick in the morning again. At the moment I'm going to go to my class but if I feel yuck, I'll stop.

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i was like that last weekend i just felt awfull, it passed after a day or two though. hope u feel beter soon

6. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Emily, feeling better now. I went to my tbt's class and feel much better for it! x

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I felt really sick and dizzy the other day and by afternoon it passed,I think theres so many bugs around and the kids get everything dont they,also our bodies are probably adjusting to the plan.
    NO MORNING SICKNESS I had it for 6 months with My 1st and 2nd and 4 months with my 3rd :sigh: lol xx
    Hope your fully better now

8. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - thanks, yeah felt much better last night, don't know if getting out the house and doing my exercise class helped clear my head but I didn't feel so tired and drained afterwards...thank god! I think it's just my body adjusting and, as you say, the kids carry a multitude of bugs on them and love to pass them on to mummy and daddy!!

Hope you're well x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.