Total Solution poor poor effort

anniem

well i didnt manage it, i went back to food an probably gained more than what i weighed at first start. Tommorow i am going to do it, ive decided to weigh myself tommorow morning and then instead of weighing myself every week im going to try on a jump suit i bought for my holidays in october that is a little tight, this is my weight loss goal. I found i was very gutted etc from weighing and have little losses which i think put me off the diet. I have no outings planned from now until my holiday apart from one on sunday (15th) but i have decided i am going to drive so i cannot cheat and drink.

Next week after i have managed a week on the diet i will start the gym, so i think i will weigh in for weight loss every 2 weeks, i think i also need a hobby. Ive got 30 day shred which i will do everyday but i want to try and swim 2-3 times a week just a gentle swim.

Has anybody any tips? to help me
and good luck with your own journeys

The first few days are tough but if you just push through, not only do they get better, but you feel so good about yourself. Good luck!

I am starting today and prepared and ready for it

I wi do it this time

Back