Poor weight loss!

Dolly_Mixtures

Hi guys
I only lost 0.5lbs this week to which I'm disappointed with. I lost 8.5lbs in my first week. Is it normal to have a poor weight loss after a good one it's just I'm new to this and worrying my first week was a fluke. I have stuck to my points all week and only used 6 of my weekly points.
Any help or re-encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.x

If you look at it as 9lbs in 2 weeks, its pretty brilliant :)

Its not unusual to have the occasional low week, Im sure next week will have you back on track with a 1 or 2lb loss

it's probably your body just adjusting,,i bet next week will be a good one!! i'm doing weight watchers since juane and have never lost more than 1.5lbs,,my first week on it i lost half lb,,but stuck at it!! was giving out about how slow my losses are and a friend gave out to me,,even tho it's slow i've still lost 2 stone:)

9lbs in 2 weeks is an amazing loss!! I would'nt worry at all, i only lost 3lbs in my 1st week and 10wks later ive lost over a stone and half. A lot of weight you lose in your first week is water anyway, keep at it and you will get the results you want.

Thank you for your replies.
I know I just have to stick with it, I was just expecting to loose more. I think I was spoilt in my first week!
Thanks again and fingers crossed for next week!x

Wow that's great - but think of poor me as I lost half a pound the first week and at my WI this morning - you guessed it, another half a pound. At this rate it will be March before I get up to your outstanding achievement!

Back