Poorly tummy :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Daiseydoo, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Daiseydoo

Daiseydoo is looking forward

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys I am starting to get a bad tummy due to the fatc that I havent been able to 'go' for about 3 days now. I know there is another thread on here with someone with the same probs but I couldn't find it. Could someone please reccomend something as i'm in alot of discomfort :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shopaholic

Shopaholic is back to finish the job

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi couldn't read and run... no pun intended...

I think people were recommending sennakot or something like that.

Are you drinking enough water, as dehydration makes stools harder and then more difficult to move...

Hope things get better for you soon.

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I had the same problems. Bought the fibre powder from my CDC and also use Dulcolax when needed. After a few weeks my system seems to have adjusted. You will probably get lots more posts on this as it is a widespread experience on CD. There are suppositories , enemas and all sorts!! Some people use Physillium husks as a fibre bulk to their packs. Hope this is of some help and you get sorted soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.