Poorly

beckyblue

Silver Member
Hello everyone. I have been ill since friday, Started being dizzy and sick friday, couldnt eat all weekend as i kept being sick and just slept all the time, the only thing i could keep down was plain digestive biscuits...they stopped me feeling as sick. I havent counted these as syns, and yesterday i managed to eat semi normal again, so i had jacket potato, rice and some chicken and white bread. I havent counted any syns or been on a day since thursday...Just wanted to write it on here as i feel really bad for it.
I have now got a full blown cold (think it came while my immune system was down this weekend) so the last thing i want to eat is veg! lol i am munching on a bit of fruit but i want stodge...can you suggest what i should eat? I did have a ginger biscuit this morning as i still felt abit sick...this week has just been a wash out!
:(

I think you should just focus on getting better!! Get down to holland and barrats and get some vitamin tablets hun, then you dont need to force down veggies when you feel sick.

Back