Poorly

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello everyone. I have been ill since friday, Started being dizzy and sick friday, couldnt eat all weekend as i kept being sick and just slept all the time, the only thing i could keep down was plain digestive biscuits...they stopped me feeling as sick. I havent counted these as syns, and yesterday i managed to eat semi normal again, so i had jacket potato, rice and some chicken and white bread. I havent counted any syns or been on a day since thursday...Just wanted to write it on here as i feel really bad for it.
    I have now got a full blown cold (think it came while my immune system was down this weekend) so the last thing i want to eat is veg! lol i am munching on a bit of fruit but i want stodge...can you suggest what i should eat? I did have a ginger biscuit this morning as i still felt abit sick...this week has just been a wash out!
    :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairex

clairex Silver Member

I think you should just focus on getting better!! Get down to holland and barrats and get some vitamin tablets hun, then you dont need to force down veggies when you feel sick.

4. clairex

clairex Silver Member

p.s dont feel bad, you probably lost a load of weight being sick so it evened out ;) haha. Feel better soon hun xxx

5. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    haha claire i thought that, but popped on scales this morning and i had sts! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.