pop ins?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well the count down is well on ive only got 5 sleeps until I start LL... i just wondered do you have to go to the pop ins? I live quite a bit away from the LLC office and I really dont want to be making the journey more than once a week, as I have a young family I have only orgnaised a sitter for my weekly meetings.

CAN NOT WAIT TO GET STARTED!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Emz,

Nope -they are optional... for times you just need a pep by seeing your losses - or if you want to swap any foodpacks you don't like...

Bet you are really excited about starting - best thing I've ever done!!

A x

4. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    yeah I cant wait to start, I am forever on this reading about everyone and how they are getting on, think i'm totally prepared now!! I HAVE actually been waiting forever!!

The best thing ever is I my sons school is dong a harvest festival tmrw to collect food for all the needy people in our area guess where all my unwanted food is going!!

5. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ha ha ha - excellent! I gave all mine (literally!!) to a friend who has just had a baby, and has a little five year old too, so she was thrilled!! 3 full boxes of stuff for nothing... it was amazing how much I had in the house really! My cupboards are now full of old clothes and electrical things... and my fridge is full of water and nail polish!! It is great living alone sometimes! Hehe.

Sounds like you are well and truly geared up for this and are bound to do incredibly! Can't wait to see your losses!!!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.