pop ins?

emzski

Well the count down is well on ive only got 5 sleeps until I start LL... i just wondered do you have to go to the pop ins? I live quite a bit away from the LLC office and I really dont want to be making the journey more than once a week, as I have a young family I have only orgnaised a sitter for my weekly meetings.

CAN NOT WAIT TO GET STARTED!!

Hi Emz,

Nope -they are optional... for times you just need a pep by seeing your losses - or if you want to swap any foodpacks you don't like...

Bet you are really excited about starting - best thing I've ever done!!

A x

yeah I cant wait to start, I am forever on this reading about everyone and how they are getting on, think i'm totally prepared now!! I HAVE actually been waiting forever!!

The best thing ever is I my sons school is dong a harvest festival tmrw to collect food for all the needy people in our area guess where all my unwanted food is going!!

Ha ha ha - excellent! I gave all mine (literally!!) to a friend who has just had a baby, and has a little five year old too, so she was thrilled!! 3 full boxes of stuff for nothing... it was amazing how much I had in the house really! My cupboards are now full of old clothes and electrical things... and my fridge is full of water and nail polish!! It is great living alone sometimes! Hehe.

Sounds like you are well and truly geared up for this and are bound to do incredibly! Can't wait to see your losses!!!!! xx

Back