popping the pills

viks

Vitamin pills that is.

What sort of supplements should i be taking along with atkins if any at all?
A standard multi fom Tesco or are they a bit rubbish and not got the right stuff

I take a multivit, a fibre 'helper' called psyllium husks and a fish oil supplement. I'm not on Atkins but am doing low carb.

I only take the Omega 3 fish oil now for my joints, but on Induction I took a multivit as well.

What is Milk Thistle good for?

Thanks guys, i think i will go down the multi vit route and yes what is milk thistle good for???

I think it can be used as a detox.

I take a multibionta multivit as it has pre n pro biotics included too. Also take a co-enzyme q10 and a glucosamine tablet too.

My diet has a long list of stuff to take in total - Multi vit, psyllium husks, chromium, fish oils, vit B and co-enzyme Q10, Vit C if you smoke and Milk thistle if you need a detox. I'm rattling!

I've only been taking them for 2 days so I've not noticed a difference yet. I need something to gee me up so fingers crossed. What's the glucosamine for?

It's a detox for your liver. Good for giving it a helping hand after it's had to process lots of alcohol too!

I'l be having some of that then. ;)

LOL Jim! I should probably get some in just in case - for after induction of course!

What? you're an essex girl and you're not out on the lash every night. :eek: LOL

Cheeky! Used to be out nearly every friday but am signed off from work at the mo and pretty much housebound. It's not all white stiletto's down here you know! Depending where you go of course!

:D It's the stereotype isn't it though love. LOL

I have owned ONE pair of white stilettos and that was for a fancy dress party! The clubs I go to tend to be full of people in jeans and trainers and they play music created by people and real instruments, not a synthesizer and a computer! I'm sooo not a girly girl! I can do the feminine thing but no pink or frills! I do enjoy the odd visit to the pub with my friends. Am probably a bit old for my age if you know what I mean?

Hadn't even heard of them til now! I'll have to go google...Where abouts you from then, Laura?

My old boss used to live in Sawbridgeworth. I moved to Chelmsford for my job. Am originally from Thurrock. I can't find a carb blocker review, only info on how they work. They seem really expensive - would you use them as a long term thing or if you're going somewhere and it would be really hard to avoid the carbs?

Back