PoppyLu 4 Stones to Lose

POPPYLU

Hi all :)

I am starting Lipotrim on Tues 20 Sept 2011 to lose 4 stones in weight.
I chose this plan because after doing tons of so called normal healthy diets I have only ever succeeded in losing weight and lots of it on the VLCD.

This board is v.supportive and I know that's what I will need on this weightloss journey and I will support you all too.

I did lose lots of weight previously for my wedding with a VLCD diet so I know they work.
The extra weight went back on because I let the ups and downs of life throw me off track and I neglected myself.
Anyway good thing is I am ready to start and about to lose the very thing that has caused me untold upset and stress the rotten excess weight.

Hi Cherrygem

You are due to weigh in aren't you...how's things going for you?

Also what exactly is educogym?

Prior to this I have been doing kettlebells and cross-training and think I will not do this for about a week whilst following Lipotrim to allow my body to adapt before resuming exercising.

Thank you Sweetheart I am here for you too.
It is 3.30 am my hubby woke me up talking about work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trouble with me once I am awake I can't get back to sleep.
Anyway today is Day 1 for me and I plan to have first shake at about 7am and so it begins

I'm like that!!! I'm wide awake then!! Grrr lol...

At least you'll be tired tonight... hope you've got some water!!! : ) xxx

All the best as you begin Poppylu.
I would like to do Kettlebells but wondered whether it would be too much of a demand on the body whilst on Lipotrim. Will see how it goes in a couple of weeks (just on week 1 now).

I would like to do Kettlebells but wondered whether it would be too much of a demand on the body whilst on Lipotrim. Will see how it goes in a couple of weeks (just on week 1 now).
Thank you nearly end of Day 1 for me.
I am not exercising at all this week apart from walking the dogs daily.
I am hoping by week 2 my body will be more adapted to this plan and I will start exercising.
I will do exercise bike, TRX and weight machines and use the kettlebells but a lower weight one:)

Day 1 gone and now Day 2 off to hospital with hubby who has a fractured arm so will be spending time there and prob near a toilet!

'Near a toilet' made me laugh!!!

Good for you getting through day one!!! Well done! Hope ur hubby is ok!!! What's he done?

: /

'Near a toilet' made me laugh!!!

Good for you getting through day one!!! Well done! Hope ur hubby is ok!!! What's he done?

: /
My husband has rubbish balance due to chemotherapy treatment so balance is off anyway he decides to cut tree branch.
He leans old ladder against tree, on uneven surface and begins to cut big branch. Well he fell of course cut his eye and did his arm in. Lordy lord he terrified me and himself. I took him to A&E to patch him up several weeks ago and he is on the mend. He is a good man but I just wish he wouldn't do stuff like this.
Anyway Deezer thanks for asking he is fine eye and arm and I am hoping he won't be climbing ladders again.

Back