PoppyLu 4 Stones to Lose

Just to throw my 2 cents in - before getting pregnant with my daughter I spent 11 months on Weight Watchers and lost 60 lbs. After 2 failed attempts going back to WW and being 6 lbs heavier than my highest weight before joining WW, I've now turned to LT. LT has help me get control on my eating that journaling and pointing cannot provide for me. I'm not knocking weight watchers - not in the slightest, there have been too many success stories. But I can hold my hand on my heart and say it will not work for me. You can always fail at a diet if you don't correct and change the eating behaviours that got us to the size we are now. Diets are definitely not a one size fits all....perhaps your friend doesn't have the same will power and drive and feels a bit jealous because she's losing a 1/2 a lb a week here and there when you are seeing serious results? Stay true to yourself PoppyLu, stay strong, stay focused and never lose sight of your goal! You can do it!

You Peoples are so wonderful and supportive now if we could all just apply this to the world and all our problems how fantastic would life be... anyway you don't need to hear stuff like that here I just got a little sentimental reading your lovely posts.
So 1 weeks doing Lipotrim and I have lost...10 pounds in weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S U P E R H A P P Y!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you , thank you for being here for me :) :)

Well done PoppyLu, you are doing brilliantly x

Staying in the Tropicana this time as its just had a refurb, last time i went i stayed in the Paris which was nice, you can get some really good deals if you book early, we got direct flights and 4star accomodation for a week for £600 each which is not bad i think, i am getting very excited now its only 5 more sleeps x

You Peoples are so wonderful and supportive now if we could all just apply this to the world and all our problems how fantastic would life be... anyway you don't need to hear stuff like that here I just got a little sentimental reading your lovely posts.
So 1 weeks doing Lipotrim and I have lost...10 pounds in weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S U P E R H A P P Y!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you , thank you for being here for me :) :)
Well done hun!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAAAAAY!!!!

Staying in the Tropicana this time as its just had a refurb, last time i went i stayed in the Paris which was nice, you can get some really good deals if you book early, we got direct flights and 4star accomodation for a week for £600 each which is not bad i think, i am getting very excited now its only 5 more sleeps x

You'll have a fantastic time and I agree a good deal.

That is a brilliant result! Going through my first week too so I can almost imagine how proud you must feel right now!! 10 lbs in one week?! Wow...I have my finger and toes crossed that I should be so lucky! Well done you! I'm with Pamdev - you can't get better motivation than that! Congratulations :)

That is a brilliant result! Going through my first week too so I can almost imagine how proud you must feel right now!! 10 lbs in one week?! Wow...I have my finger and toes crossed that I should be so lucky! Well done you! I'm with Pamdev - you can't get better motivation than that! Congratulations :)
When do you weigh hun??? x

I weighed in on Friday....-11 lbs! I nearly hugged the woman who weighed me in I was so happy. I dont have a working scales in my house so it was a complete and utter shock! I never dreamed I could :
1) not eat for a week and not die
2) lose 11 lbs in one week (even though I'm sure I gained that in a week over the holidays)
3) feel so positive about dieting and actually see my goal within reach!

Thank God for Lipotrim! It's great to see it helping so many people achieve their goals (I sounds like an advert, don't I?) :p

Well done Poppylu for sticking with it :D. I too am a wanna see it all go now kinda girl, hence this diet is good for me personally. Keep up the great work x x x

Back