Poppyseed's diary

I ran out of LT after 3 weeks and had to re feed... i did a week at 2 shakes a day and a very healthy meal then down to 1 shake a day and started introducing carbs (i had a bowl of cereal for breakfast) and i managed to still lose 3lb over the 2 weeks so not too bad.
Stock up on salad and chicken breast.... i put salad in a small breakfast sized bowl and squeezed a bit of lemon juice over it then a desert spoon dollop of very low fat ceaser dressing (plain salad is boring) and mixed it in...(the lemon juice made the dressing go much further so i didnt need as much) then had a can of tuna on top or a chicken breast. It was yummy. Even my OH said so and he doesnt eat salad at all!!! Also get balsamic vinegar and marinades to make chicken more interesting :)
Good luck..... if you stay away from the snacks and junk you will be just fine :)

U will be just fine, as long as you are aware of what is going to help you or not. Since you are only coming off it for a short time it shouldnt be too hard. Like i say, plenty of chicken and tuna!!
I also stocked up on cereal bars for my second week of re feed as i knew i had to introduce carbs and they are a healthy snack which is less than 100 cals for if i fancied picking at something!!!

Okay, so refeed went well!

I spent 3 days cycling in the Isle of Wight on full English breakfasts then a last minute trip to Kuala Lumpur with ridiculous amounts of food.

Thankfully I've only put on 2lb so it's back on the shakes today and hopefully watch the pounds disappear.

Not looking forward to the next couple of days as I guess the going into ketosis bit will be hard again but at least I know the results will be worth it!

Back